LPGA professional golfer Sandra Gal hosted her annual tournament for charity at the Concession Golf Club in Bradenton, Florida. See highlights from the event, attended by several LPGA players! The proceeds were generously donated to Volunteers of America of Florida to build a playground for children and families of veterans.
I’m not underestimating the role that luck has played in my career and in particular, in helping me to play in this summer’s Olympic Games. Part of my good fortune is that I was born in Germany, where there are relatively fewer professional golfers, which means I have a better chance of qualification, compared to other players who are just as good as me but who face a tougher path to Rio.
The LPGA debuted two new brand campaign spots this week on Golf Channel during the season-opening Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. The two spots, entitled Mentors and Raising the Bar 2.0, are part of the LPGA’s long-running ad campaign and will air regularly this season during the Tour’s telecasts.
- Model Swing: The Best Photos of Sandra Gal
- 10 Questions With Sandra Gal
- Sandra visiting Morning Drive - August 25, 2015
- Sandra visiting Morning Drive - July 1, 2015
- Golfing world - Walk The Course
- Sandra Gal plans to be more aggressive on golf course
- Most Beautiful Women in Golf
- Catching up with Sandra Gal
- Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft First Round Notes and Interviews
- Women Fitness
Page 1 of 9