The LPGA debuted two new brand campaign spots this week on Golf Channel during the season-opening Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. The two spots, entitled Mentors and Raising the Bar 2.0, are part of the LPGA’s long-running ad campaign and will air regularly this season during the Tour’s telecasts.
Sandra Gal is one of the most known players on the LPGA Tour not only for her talent on the course but also for being a fan-friendly golfer. Gal is one of the players on tour that embraces the Little Girls, Big Dreams program and every tournament takes a girl inside the ropes to walk 18 holes with her.
As she was preparing for the LPGA's season-opening Coates Golf Championship at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, former Gator golfer Sandra Gal said there is one aspect of her game that will be much different than it was in 2014.
- Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft First Round Notes and Interviews
- Women Fitness
- Artistic drive
- Sandra Gal creates real art off the course
- Groovy Sandra ready to sizzle on the dance floor
- The Elegant and Gracious Sandra Gal: Cub Reporter
- Ryder Cup was great theater, and quite a classroom
- Sandra Gal rises to 29th in world rankings
- Glamour on the Course: U.S. Women's Open Style
- Gal stays motivated, finishes 3rd at USWO
Page 2 of 9