Sandra Gal Foundation
Sandra Gal Foundation (est. 2021) is planning to provide services supporting mental health prevention and wellness for young athletes (middle and high school sports teams in the Sarasota area) in cooperation with Mindful Life Project. MLP is serving over 20,000 unduplicated students weekly at 39 partner elementary and middle schools in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2012 and is also involved with the Sandra Gal Children Center in Miami.
You may contribute by sending a check to
11523 Palmbrush Trail
Bradenton, FL 34202
Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Fundraising (as of March 2023) over 55 000 USD
Planned Activities for 2023 and beyondFocusing on mental health prevention and wellness for middle and high school sports teams in Sarasota
- Discussing the needs of athletes in middle and high schools in the Sarasota area (first meeting planned)
- Working with middle and high school sports teams and their challenges with mental health, competition and pressure
- Golf clinics for children (potentially with The First Tee)
- Introducing children/juniors to different methods of address anxiety, e.g. EFT, meditation, exercises, tools….
- Mindfulness (in cooperation with MLP Foundation)
Charitability Activities 2015 – 2021
- Raised money for
- underprivileged families in cooperation with A Grateful Mind
- Building of homes for underprivileged families in cooperation with VOA (Volunteers of America)
- Building a playground in Tampa in cooperation with VOA
- The Sandra Gal Children Center (founded in 2019) in Miami in cooperation with VOA, where children from formerly homeless families are provided with a safe space outside of school getting introduced to meditation, yoga, mindfulness, golf and art.
- German Red Cross supporting Allianz Pro Humanity projects in Germany.
Fundraising over 250 000 USD
Sandra Gal Charity Challenge
On Nov 21, 2021 Sandra held her annual charity event. It was another successful Charity Challenge raising over $55,000 for our Children’s Center in Miami in cooperation with Volunteers of America. The focus for 2022 is to give the children we serve access to the game of golf as well as art lessons. Tutoring, mindfulness and yoga classes remain a firm part of the services our Center offers.
Sandra Gal Charity Golf Tournament benefitting Allianz Pro Humanity in Mainz, Germany
The Sandra Gal Charity trophy at Mainzer Golf Club on Sep. 6-7, 2019 was a very successful and beautiful event, raising €77,777 for both the German Red Cross, as well as for the Sandra Gal Children’s Center in Miami.
We were especially grateful for the support of Sandra’s fellow German golf pros Karolin Lampert, Isi Gabsa, Olivia Cowen, Laura Fünfstück and Florian Fritsch, as well as ski jump Olympic medalist Dieter Thoma and world boxing champion Sven Ottke. A fun Solheim-like competition of 18 holes was followed by a lovely evening of delicious food and a live auction. Dancing topped off the evening between all friends.
Walk with Sandra Program
The Walk with Sandra program rewards outstanding LPGA*USGA Girls Golf members with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to walk inside the ropes with LPGA Tour player Sandra Gal during an official LPGA event. Nominated by their Girls Golf program leader and selected by Sandra Gal, winners will gain special VIP invitations to attend their local LPGA tournament and get inside the ropes access to meet and walk with Sandra during an official competition round. The program offers a unique opportunity for girls to meet and interact with LPGA players and watch the skill and action up close.
From time to time, Sandra is organizing online charity auctions for her personal belongings, such as her Callaway staff bag, or for her original paintings.
Supported Charity Events
Sandra likes to donate autographed items such as photographs, visors, gloves, golf balls, etc. to support further charitable causes which are in line with her philanthropic vision.
To directly request information: email@example.com
Golf Adventskalender — Special Edition Sandra Gal
Sandra is partnering with the company Steinbach, producing a special edition of an Advent Calendar. This special edition dedicated to Sandra is filled with innovative products from brands such as Callaway, Vice, Silverline, Masters, Lindt, Tiger Balm.